MYP Offerings During Sunday Services
- Kids’ Sunday School Lesson – 9:30 a.m. service at IUCC
- Child care offered at both 9:30 and 11 a.m. services
Our Sunday School meets each Sunday during the 9:30am First Service. Kids are escorted after the Fresh Word to Plummer Hall (9:45am) or can be dropped off for child care earlier.
Kids are invited to learn and enjoy Bible stories through activities that let them explore, speak out, and build relationships with each other and their church community.
If you would like to join in or volunteer, contact Co-Chair Lauren (Email).
Trunk or Treat Sunday, Oct. 31
Come Trick or Treat Kids & young at heart are invited to come in costume and go trick-or-treating to various decorated car trunks, bikes, scooters, & spots!
Volunteers can offer treats and decorate!
Volunteers choose the kinds of items they pass out (candy, small toys, etc.) and should plan for about 30 visitors. Allergy friendly items are especially welcome! Decorate your trunks/baskets/spots as if they are your home during Halloween.
Save the Dates
- TBD – Service Project during Oct/Nov
- Oct 8-10 – Pilgrim Pines Fall Pod Camping & Apple Pie Day
- Oct 31 – Trunk or Treat at IUCC after service
- Nov 19 – Thanksgiving Service with University Synagogue, 7 p.m.
- Nov 28 – Advent Workshop 3-5 p.m. (tentative), at IUCC
- Dec 19 – Pageant during both Sunday Services
- Dec 24 – Afternoon Family Service & Evening Candlelight Service
Volunteer With Us
Help make a difference with our vibrant and curious kids and youth! We have a fun time whether as teacher, visiting chaperone, or planning. We can provide you any resources you need and we’re always looking for ideas. –Ready to join in? – Email MYP Co-Chair Lauren (Email)