Worship at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m.
in person and online every Sunday
Worship services are in person, online here and, when technology cooperates, on our Facebook page at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m.
Join fellow worshippers on the patio for coffee hour at 10:30 and noon. Sign up to help here.
Please like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/irvineucc. Ask to join our various Facebook groups, including the Group Page for Irvine United Congregational Church, and IUCC Diversity & Inclusion group page.
In-person Kids Sunday School meets during the 9:30 a.m. worship service following the “Fresh Word.”
Broadway Bingo! Friday, April 28, 7:00pm IUCC is proud to present Broadway Bingo hosted by Cucu Chanel and her Drag Queen Divas. $25 Entry Fee GREAT PRIZES! GREAT PERFORMANCES! GREAT FOOD & DRINK The entry fee gains you access to the games and show. Dobbers, food, and beverages will beLearn more
IUCC Women at the Theatre
Join the IUCC Women’s Fellowship for a matinee performance of the musical play, “In the Green,” at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 16, at the Wayward Artist Theatre.Learn more
Celebrating Delores Huerta & Pauli Murray
Please join D&I Ministry as we celebrate two amazing women, Delores Huerta and Pauli Murray, for Women’s History Month! Read More for the Zoom linkLearn more
Pilgrim Pines Women’s Fellowship Retreat
This year our leader will be one of IUCC’s newest members, Jerri Davenport, who has a master’s degree in divinity. Registration runs from March 16 to April 14 for the May 5-7 retreat.Learn more
- Email email@example.com if you’re not getting emails from church administrator. We can also connect you to information about Zoom meetings
- You can make your contribution to IUCC’s work and witness at: https://www.iucc.org/giving/give-online
- Other contact information: https://www.iucc.org/who-we-are/leadership/
- Coffee hour on the patio, weather permitting, after each worship service
- The IUCC prayer chain continues to be active in intercessory prayer during the coronavirus crisis. Prayer requests can be sent through the church office, firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Lorraine Fox, email@example.com
- Heidi in the office M, T, W, Th – Email, phone messages, etc.
- Pastor Sarah in the office Monday-Thursday
Check the IUCC Calendar for Zoom and other information or contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-733-0220. Many meetings are now returning to the IUCC campus, often as hybrid (Zoom and in-person) sessions. Watch for specific information in the Tuesday or Friday emails from the church administrator.
Upcoming Special Events (March 2023)
See a discrepancy? Let us know email@example.com.
- St. Patrick’s Day – March 17th, all Day
- Church Cleaning Day – March 19th at 12:00pm
- Felik’s Concert – March 25th at 6:00pm
- Youth Sunday School meets at about 10 a.m. Sundays after the Fresh Word segment (during 9:30 a.m. service worship). Learn more here
- Adult Sunday School meets Sundays in the IUCC meeting rooms and online at 11 a.m.
- Men’s Breakfast occurs Monday at 8 a.m.
- Adult Bible Study on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. in Peace Room 106 and online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the lively discussion.
- Women’s Breakfast occurs Thursday at 8 a.m.
- Diversity & Inclusion Book Study (Zoom) happens weekly on Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- IUCC Choir Rehearsals are on Thursdays, at 7:15pm. Contact Director of Music Chris Peterson for more information on how to join the choir. Email Chris
- Mission & Service – 5th at 10:30am
- MYP Meeting – 5th at 12:30pm
- Fund Development Meeting – 6th at 5:30pm
- Ministries Board– 13th at 7:00pm (all are welcome but only representatives vote)
- ECC Meeting – 14th at 6:30pm
- Advocates for Peace & Justice – 19th at 12:15pm
- Admin Board – 20th at 7:00pm (all are welcome but only representatives vote)
- Seekers – 21st at 10:00am
- Women’s Fellowship & Advocates – 22nd at 6:00pm
- Diversity & Inclusion – 26th at 1:00pm
- Amnesty International – 28th at 7:30pm
There are many ways to connect to others at IUCC from caring for others within IUCC to helping our neighbors near and far to advocating for peace and justice. Visit the Ministries Page to find out how to stay involved even when we're not meeting in person.
IUCC 5th Sunday Lent
IUCC Sunday Service 03.26.23
5th Sunday of Lent: Always Do Your Best 3/26/2023
Rev. Dr. Sarah Halverson-Cano continues Lenten ser…